5,732 lbs of maximum capacity, up to a height of 19.3 ft
The telescopic handler 6.26 Classic 52 of the Small Range is the model suitable for all situations in which the structures and work environments have limited space.
- Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
- Tier 4 Final engines
- Gear pump - 21.1 gal/min @3,335 psi
- Extraordinary compactness and manoeuvrability
- Chassis and boom: extraordinary strength
Request a quote
Fill out the form below by carefully filling out all the fields. Within two / three working days we will send you our best offer! Thank you
Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
The driver’s cab of a telescopic handler is the operator's workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety (Cab in accordance with ROPS and FOPS).
- Ergonomics and visibility
- 360° view, at all times
- Efficient heating and ventilation
- Spacious and comfortable interior spaces
- Dashboard with colour display and built-in diagnostics
- Guaranteed safety
Simplicity at your service
Guarantee of excellent performance combined with maximum reliability.
- Distributor with mechanical/electro-proportional control
- Double roller joystick with built-in FNR
- Electro-proportional extension and auxiliary services
Full control and reliability
Latest generation hydrostatic transmissions that ensure sensitivity and power during machine travel.
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Maximum speed 18.6 mph
- Single-speed with audible reversing horn
- Optional CREEPER mode
New Tier 4 Final engines
Faresin has equipped its telescopic handlers with new engines in accordance with Tier 4 Final regulations for powers up to 69.3 kW capable of ensuring excellent performance combined with low fuel consumption. Equipped with an exhaust gas post-treatment system with DOC+DPF, they are efficient and ecological. They do not require the use of Urea/AdBlue, thus allowing for the operating costs to be reduced.
- Accessible engine compartment for easy maintenance
- Exhaust gas post-treatment with DOC+DPF
- Increased radiant surface
- Clean and efficient