7,716 lbs of maximum capacity, up to a height of 23.2 ft
The Middle Range is suitable for companies seeking a ductile machine that, thanks to the new technologies applied, ensures management savings and high performance.
- Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
- Tier 4 Final engines: powerful and reliable
- Gear pump or Load sensing pump
- Suitable to meet all of your requirements
- Chassis and boom: extraordinary strength
Request a quote
Fill out the form below by carefully filling out all the fields. Within two / three working days we will send you our best offer! Thank you
Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
The driver’s cab of a telescopic handler is the operator's workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety (Cab in accordance with ROPS and FOPS).
- One of the largest cabs on the market
- Ergonomics and visibility
- 360° view, at all times
- Efficient heating and ventilation
- Spacious and comfortable interior spaces
- Dashboard with colour display and built-in diagnostics
- Guaranteed safety
Simplicity at your service
Guarantee of excellent performance combined with maximum reliability.
- Distributor with mechanical/electro-proportional control
- Flow sharing distributor with hydraulic / electric proportional control (HLS / VPSe)
- Double roller joystick with built-in FNR
- Electro-proportional extension and auxiliary services
- Ecofast regenerating valve, exclusive to Faresin (HLS / VPSe)
Full control and reliability
Latest generation hydrostatic transmissions that ensure sensitivity and power during machine travel.
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Two-speed mechanical gearbox with a maximum speed of 25 mph (CLASSIC / HLS)
- Continuously variable transmission with speeds up to 25 mph (VPSe)
New Tier 4 Final engines
Faresin has equipped its telescopic handlers with new engines in accordance with Tier 4 Final from 75.3 to 101 kW or 136 kW capable of ensuring excellent performance combined with low fuel consumption. Equipped with an exhaust gas after-treatment system with DOC + DPF and SCR (75.3 kW without SCR), they are efficient and ecological.
- Accessible engine compartment for easy maintenance
- DOC + DPF and SCR exhaust gas post-treatment (101/136 kW)
- Increased radiant surface
- Clean and efficient