9,259 lbs of maximum capacity, up to a height of 44.6 ft
The Big Range series was designed especially for the construction sector. The structure of the boom built in two or three sections is designed to ensure maximum functionality even in routine maintenance operations. Thanks the use of front outriggers and side levelling, the machine is the ideal choice for all material handling operations in construction site areas.
- Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
- Tier 4 Final engines: powerful and reliable
- Gear pump - 31.7 gal/min @3,335 psi
- Load sensing pump - 40.1 gal/min optional (standard on HLS)
- When you want to reach the top without compromises
- Chassis with levelling system and front outriggers
Request a quote
Fill out the form below by carefully filling out all the fields. Within two / three working days we will send you our best offer! Thank you
Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
The driver’s cab of a telescopic handler is the operator's workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety (Cab in accordance with ROPS and FOPS).
- One of the largest cabs on the market
- Ergonomics and visibility
- 360° view, at all times
- Efficient heating and ventilation
- Spacious and comfortable interior spaces
- Dashboard with colour display and built-in diagnostics
- Guaranteed safety
Simplicity at your service
Guarantee of excellent performance combined with maximum reliability.
- Distributor with mechanical/electro-proportional control
- Double roller joystick with built-in FNR
- Electro-proportional extension and auxiliary services
Full control and reliability
Latest generation hydrostatic transmissions that ensure sensitivity and power during machine travel.
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Maximum speed 15.5 mph
- Single-speed mechanical gearbox
New Tier 4 Final engines
Faresin has equipped its telescopic handlers with new engines in accordance with Tier 4 Final from 75.3 to 101 kW capable of ensuring excellent performance combined with low fuel consumption. Equipped with an exhaust gas after-treatment system with DOC + DPF and SCR (75.3 kW without SCR), they are efficient and ecological.
- Accessible engine compartment for easy maintenance
- DOC + DPF and SCR exhaust gas post-treatment
- Increased radiant surface
- Clean and efficient