17.45 HLS 74
4500 kg of maximum capacity, up to a height of 16.4 m
The Big Range series was designed especially for the construction sector. The structure of the boom built in two or three sections is designed to ensure maximum functionality even in routine maintenance operations. Thanks the use of front outriggers and side levelling, the machine is the ideal choice for all material handling operations in construction site areas.
- Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
- New Stage IV engines: powerful and reliable
- Pump LS - 152 l/[email protected] bar
- When you want to reach the top without compromises
- Chassis with levelling system and front outriggers
Request a quote
Fill out the form below by carefully filling out all the fields. Within two / three working days we will send you our best offer! Thank you
New Stage IV engines: powerful and reliable
Faresin has equipped its telescopic handlers with new engines in accordance with Stage IV/Tier 4 Final regulations from 74 kW to 100 kW capable of ensuring high power combined with low fuel consumption. Equipped with an exhaust gas post-treatment system with DOC+SCR, they are efficient and ecological.
- Accessible engine compartment for easy maintenance
- Exhaust gas post-treatment with DOC+SCR
- Increased radiant surface
- Clean and efficient
Full control and reliability
Latest generation hydrostatic transmissions that ensure sensitivity and power during machine travel.
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Maximum speed 40 km/h
- Two-speed mechanical gearbox with audible reversing horn
- Three drive modes: DRIVE-ECO-HANDLING
High performance guaranteed. The high technology of smart hydraulics.
- Flow Sharing distributor with hydraulic/electro-proportional control
- Double roller electro-hydraulic joystick with built-in FNR
Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
The driver’s cab of a telescopic handler is the operator's workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety (Cab in accordance with ROPS and FOPS).
- Ergonomics and visibility
- 360° view, at all times
- Efficient heating and ventilation
- Spacious and comfortable interior spaces
- Dashboard with colour display and built-in diagnostics
- Guaranteed safety