6.26 Classic 52
2600 kg of maximum capacity, up to a height of 5.9 m
The telescopic handler 6.26 Classic 52 of the Small Range is the model suitable for all situations in which the structures and work environments have limited space.
- Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
- New Stage IIIB/Tier 4 engines
- Gear pump - 80 l/[email protected] bar
- Extraordinary compactness and manoeuvrability
- Chassis and boom: extraordinary strength
Request a quote
Request a quote
Fill out the form below by carefully filling out all the fields. Within two / three working days we will send you our best offer! Thank you
New Stage IIIB/Tier 4 engines
Faresin has equipped its telescopic handlers with new engines in accordance with Stage IIIB/Tier 4 regulations for powers up to 56 kW capable of ensuring excellent performance combined with low fuel consumption. Equipped with an exhaust gas post-treatment system with DOC+DPF, they are efficient and ecological. They do not require the use of Urea/AdBlue, thus allowing for the operating costs to be reduced.
- Accessible engine compartment for easy maintenance
- Exhaust gas post-treatment with DOC+DPF
- Increased radiant surface
- Clean and efficient
Full control and reliability
Latest generation hydrostatic transmissions that ensure sensitivity and power during machine travel.
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Maximum speed 30 km/h
- Single-speed with audible reversing horn
- Optional CREEPER mode
Simplicity at your service
Guarantee of excellent performance combined with maximum reliability.
- Distributor with mechanical/electro-proportional control
- Double roller joystick with built-in FNR
- Electro-proportional extension and auxiliary services
Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
The driver’s cab of a telescopic handler is the operator's workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety (Cab in accordance with ROPS and FOPS).
- Ergonomics and visibility
- 360° view, at all times
- Efficient heating and ventilation
- Spacious and comfortable interior spaces
- Dashboard with colour display and built-in diagnostics
- Guaranteed safety