3200 kg of maximum capacity, up to a height of 7.1 m
The first model of the new FS Range is the FS 7.32, a compact telehandler with a maximum lifting capacity of 3.2 t and maximum height of 7.1 m
Request a quote
Fill out the form below by carefully filling out all the fields. Within two / three working days we will send you our best offer! Thank you
360° view, at all times
An ultra-technological dashboard with intuitively arranged controls, grouped in accordance with a functional logic. With regard to safety, the Rops and Fops European certification and Ansi certification for the United States are perfectly valid, in strict compliance with current legislation.
- IMMEDIATE CONTROL OF ALL OPERATING AND SAFETY PARRAMETERS
- SETTING & PROGRAMMING OF ADVANCED MACHINE MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- HIGHLY SENSITIVE AND ACCURATE BOOM CONTROLS AND MOVEMENT MANAGEMENT
- ORGANISER TRAY WITH USB
- AIR SUSPENSION SEAT WITH MULTI-REGULATION TO REDUCE FATIGUE
The hydraulic component is the real strength of this telehandler. Faresin Industries sought to oversize it to guarantee versatility of use, rapid work cycles, and fluid and precise movements. The hydraulic oil circuit adopts the same design logic to provide modular solutions for all uses, always with a view to optimising performance and minimising fuel consumption. There are two possible solutions with circuits starting from a flow rate of 120 l/min. The standard solution is with gear pump, or most performing solution with variable displacement piston pump, in load sensing.
- The high-performance flow-sharing distributors guarantee excellent multifunctionality, and thanks to their electronic management, the FS Joystick can be programmed for simultaneous control of multiple boom movements.
- A strategic valve improves the efficiency of the hydraulic system and reduces fuel consumption. The Ecofast valve fluidifies and speeds up boom movements, even at low speed, allowing significant fuel savings.
- Efficiency is the core of the FS project. Ecofast-E, which is electronically managed, also adds electronic load compensation, thus improving work safety and guaranteeing best control of the vehicle.
All versions of the FS 7.32 are supplied standard with Ecodrive hydrostatic transmission control, an advanced solution able to dose the distributed power depending on the driving mode in order to best exploit the engine power while simultaneously and substantially reducing fuel consumption. Two transmissions are used to satisfy operating needs: a single gear hydrostatic transmission from 0 to 30 km/h with high performance thanks to the elasticity of the powertrain. A hydrostatic transmission with two-speed gearbox for greater traction thrust, which reaches 40 km/hour and when travelling by road.
- The hydrostatic transmission constantly offloads the power on all four wheels of the telehandler, always guaranteeing traction and stability. The long pitch of the Faresin Industries Compact telehandlers does not affect their incredible manoeuvrability thanks to the minimum front boom and rear overhang. Simple and safe movements in tight spaces are its characteristic features.
- Improved use of engine power to reduce fuel consumption without compromising on performance. This is the advanced solution called Ecodrive.
- No more slipping or loss of grip thanks to the new axles, which now allow electrohydraulic locking of the differential. During more burdensome loading operations, or in more extreme conditions, losing grip will no longer be a problem. The 45% limited slip automatic differential lock remains standard.
- The rear tow hook is approved for towing trailers with a total mass of 6 t and is supplied standard. For specific uses and depending on the work configurations, tow hooks up to 20 t can be supplied with various semi-automatic or automatic, variable height, pick-up-pitch solutions.
There are 5 available engines, all 4-cylinder, and all Stage V compliant, common rail, with turbo compressor and intercooler with specific power distribution curves for these machines. High performance even at low speed to respond to the need for power associated with specific uses. High torques optimised for high performance and low fuel consumption.
Thanks to the new engines, the maintenance periods have been extended and now reach up to 1,000 hours for certain components, translating into a significant reduction in the cost of consumables and time.
The cooling fan is independently activated and automatically self-regulates the rotation speed depending on the temperature. Reversible and electronically controlled, it combines perfect temperature regulation with reduced fuel consumption, representing a conclusive solution for use in dusty environments.
The original “Power on demand” software is exclusive to Faresin Industries and has allowed the introduction of various automatic safety functions including the “AutoStop”, which shuts down the engine when the operator gets up from the seat, and then turns on again – automatically – when he/she returns. Solutions which not only protect the operator, but also save on fuel.
The longitudinal layout of the Diesel engine and connected components allow improved power transmission and efficient management of the cooling system. The integrated exchanger, positioned horizontally far from sludge and dirt, integrates an electronically controlled ventilation system that only works when needed, and which can invert the air flow to expel the accumulation of any crushed leaf dust.