3000 kg of maximum capacity, up to a height of 7.1 m
The Compact range, thanks to its reduced size, allows you to work in small spaces with extreme ease and to reach heights from 7 to 9 metres with a maximum capacity of 3000 kg.
- Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
- New Stage V engines: powerful and reliable
- Gear pump or Load sensing pump
- Compactness and manoeuvrability with high performance
- Chassis and boom: extraordinary strength
Request a quote
Fill out the form below by carefully filling out all the fields. Within two / three working days we will send you our best offer! Thank you
Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
The driver’s cab of a telescopic handler is the operator's workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety (Cab in accordance with ROPS and FOPS).
- One of the largest cabs on the market
- Ergonomics and visibility
- 360° view, at all times
- Efficient heating and ventilation
- Spacious and comfortable interior spaces
- Dashboard with colour display and built-in diagnostics
- Guaranteed safety
Simplicity at your service
Guarantee of excellent performance combined with maximum reliability.
- Distributor with mechanical/electro-proportional control
- Flow sharing distributor with hydraulic / electric proportional control (HLS / VPS)
- Double roller joystick with built-in FNR
- Electro-proportional extension and auxiliary services
- Ecofast regenerating valve, exclusive to Faresin (HLS / VPS)
Full control and reliability
Latest generation hydrostatic transmissions that ensure sensitivity and power during machine travel.
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Maximum speed 40 km/h
- Two-speed mechanical gearbox with reverse horn (Classic / HLS)
- Continuously Variable Gearbox (VPS)
New Stage V engines
Faresin has equipped its telescopic handlers with new engines in accordance with Stage V from 55 to 74 kW or 100 kW capable of ensuring excellent performance combined with low fuel consumption. Equipped with an exhaust gas after-treatment system with DOC + DPF and SCR (55 kW without SCR), they are efficient and ecological.
- Accessible engine compartment for easy maintenance
- DOC + DPF and SCR exhaust gas post-treatment (74/100 kW)
- Increased radiant surface
- Clean and efficient