9.60 Classic 74
6000 kg of maximum capacity, up to a height of 8.8 m
The Heavy Duty range was born for the agricultural, housing and construction sectors and offers power, precision and control with great handling capacities.
- Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
- New Stage IV engines: powerful and reliable
- Gear pump - 120 l/[email protected] bar
- Incomparable lifting capacity and power
- Chassis with levelling system
Request a quote
Fill out the form below by carefully filling out all the fields. Within two / three working days we will send you our best offer! Thank you
New Stage IV engines: powerful and reliable
Faresin has equipped its telescopic handlers with new engines in accordance with Stage IV/Tier 4 Final regulations from 74 kW to 100 kW capable of ensuring high power combined with low fuel consumption. Equipped with an exhaust gas post-treatment system with DOC+SCR, they are efficient and ecological.
- Accessible engine compartment for easy maintenance
- Exhaust gas post-treatment with DOC+SCR
- Increased radiant surface
- Clean and efficient
Full control and reliability
Latest generation hydrostatic transmissions that ensure sensitivity and power during machine travel.
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Maximum speed 40 km/h
- Two-speed mechanical gearbox with audible reversing horn
- Three drive modes: DRIVE-ECO-HANDLING
Simplicity at your service
Guarantee of excellent performance combined with maximum reliability.
- Distributor with mechanical/electro-proportional control
- Double roller joystick with built-in FNR
- Electro-proportional extension and auxiliary services
Queen Cab: comfort, visibility and ergonomics
The driver’s cab of a telescopic handler is the operator's workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety (Cab in accordance with ROPS and FOPS).
- Ergonomics and visibility
- 360° view, at all times
- Efficient heating and ventilation
- Spacious and comfortable interior spaces
- Dashboard with colour display and built-in diagnostics
- Guaranteed safety