- The Foundation was established mainly in Guiratinga, in the Brazilian Mato Grosso, where Mons. Camillo and Don Santo Faresin dedicated their lives as Salesian missionaries. The Foundation's Board of Directors has direct contact with the Diocese of Guiratinga through the presence of the Sisters of the Divine Will of Bassano del Grappa and the Bishop of Guiratinga. Thanks to these people, in Guiratinga, a Committee has been appointed with the aim of proposing projects that represent the real needs of the community. The projects of the Mons. Camillo Faresin Onlus Foundation concern:
- the support for the Seminarians of the Diocese of Guiratinga;
- the support of courses aimed at educational and work training of the young people of the Diocese;
- the support for female craftsmanship;
- the support for the Gaetana Sterni retirement home and its elderly;
- the support for the families most in need through the funding of ‘Basic Baskets’ containing basic necessities.
Today, the hand of Mons. Camillo Faresin is still extended toward others, thanks to the Foundation that bears his name. South America, Africa, Asia, Europe: wherever there is need for assistance and solidarity, the Mons. Camillo Faresin Onlus Foundation is there. It raises funds, collaborates with non-profit organizations, and, thanks to the support of donations, gradually expands its range of action. This is how the example of a man continues after him, with all his strength.