Company operating in the agricultural mechanization sector, looking for a Pricing employee.
The resource will be allocated within the commercial / marketing office and, reporting directly to the office manager and interfacing with other corporate entities, will be responsible for determining the pricing of different product lines, sales and competition analysis, management of price lists and prices in general, monitor the company's competitive positioning and support the pricing strategy.
Skill and experience
The ideal resource will have the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in statistics / economics
- Excellent use of IT tools
- English language excellent level and an eventual second language
- Minimum past 3 years experience in pricing
The profile is completed:
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving
- Organization skills
- Precision and constancy skills