The resource will be allocated within After Sales, reporting directly to the Head of the office and interfacing with other corporate entities and in particular the Service and Research and Development Area, will develop and maintain updated the technical documentation related to: workshop manuals (manual workshop) and timetable, use and maintenance manuals, spare parts manuals, spare parts lists.
Skill and experience
- Technical training in mechanical matters
- Knowledge of the logic of drafting manuals, technical files, procedures and operating instructions.
- Excellent use of IT tools
- English language level B2
- 3 years minimum previous experience gained in the technical field
The profile is completed:
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving
- Organization skills
- Precision and constancy skills