Mechanical Designer - R&D Dept.
Faresin Industries, based in Breganze (VI), designs, produces and markets mixing wagons and telescopic handlers for agricultural and industrial use.
We are looking for a resource to be included in the R&D department which will have the following tasks and responsibilities in detail:
- Designing machines for the agricultural and industrial sector;
- Study coherent solutions in order to optimize design times and costs;
- Provide production assistance for any problems or changes in progress;
- Prepare the necessary project documentation;
- Collaborate with the prototype employee to evaluate critical variables of impact on the overall project.
Skill and experience
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Excellent knowledge of three-dimensional design software;
- Excellent knowledge of the MsOffice package;
- Accuracy and reliability;
- Organization orientation;
- Planning and organization;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
The profile is completed:
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, initiative and result orientation, teamwork and confidentiality.